Sunday, September 21, 2014

Be done

I'm really tempted to go running today.  I think my head is fine.  It's felt good for a few weeks now and I feel like I could run, but I'm also afraid that if I do, my symptoms will come back.  I feel like I need to test it though, so I have something to tell the neurologist when I go.  Charro would absolutely kill me if I went for a run.  I think what I'll do is go to the gym and run a mile on the treadmill and see how that feels, then do the elliptical.

I'm still incredibly stressed.  That makes eating difficult, but I don't seem to really care.  I'm not forcing myself to eat.  This might be an issue when it comes to WIF, but hopefully Charro will understand.  Oh, she might weigh me on Wednesday when I see her.  Ugh.  I can't take it anymore.

No comments: