Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Bad mood

My bad mood continued today.  I'm better now, after hanging out with some friends.  I vented to my co-worker in the office, which got me all fired up, so it was a good thing I saw my friends after that.  I need a punching bag.

I am not looking forward to WIF.  Every week this is going to be the death of me.  A ball of stress as I walk to her office on Friday mornings.  If I don't make it this time around, she's definitely going to fire me.  She's given me a break the past two weeks, I'm not sure how many times she will grant me that break.  Maybe she'll be nice since I ate yesterday.  Not that I don't eat, but you know.

Is it bad that I don't feel like doing anything, like socially?  Maybe it's because I'm in a bad mood.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm in a funk.  I don't know.  Right now, I'm going to do a jigsaw puzzle, that's all I know.  I love doing them and I need to train my brain.

No comments: