Monday, September 29, 2014

And I ran

I told two of my co-workers about my eating stuff.  That's how I phrased it.  I emailed them last week to tell them.  I didn't go into detail, but I sort of needed to tell them because of some stuff going on there.  Today, one of them was texting me and asking me a bunch of questions.  I was fine with it.  I told her that I've been dealing with this for 22 years.  She thought, initially, it was 7 and she felt bad about that.  Think about how she felt when I told her it was 22.  I do not want her to feel bad for me.  I don't want either of them to treat me differently, which is something I fear.  I definitely don't want sympathy though.  I'm okay.  I don't want them to feel sorry for me.  

I feel like other stuff has happened, but I don't know.  I've had such a packed 5 days and wasn't really around much.  Had an awesome weekend and now it's back to work.  Blah!!  That's not fun.

So, that's it.  I'm not sure WIF is going to go well on Friday, I may have lost more weight.  

Oh ya, I ran this morning.  I did two miles with NO concussion symptoms.  This makes me happy.  I'm going to start running again.  I'm supposed to wait until I see the neurologist, but whatever, I'm fine.  Charro tends to disagree with that, but whatever.  She's just afraid for me.

No comments: