Sunday, August 10, 2014

We meet up

I'm away.  I didn't think it would matter that one of the women going on this trip is an ED therapist, but I got really nervous when I saw her.  I ended up sitting next to her on the plane too.  Really, what are the chances.  So, we were discussing the grocery shopping list and someone mentioned that we had a firepit, so we were going to get stuff to make smores.  Turns out, we don't have one so I said, "That's good, I don't need to eat smores everyday because I'd turn into a marshmallow."  ED T responds with, "That would never happen, ever."  She told me that I shouldn't go running tomorrow either, but I have to, I really do.  We'll see how it goes with the altitude and stuff, but I have to work out.

I've been awake or almost 24 hours.  I don't know how I'm not falling asleep.  I need to go to bed though.

No comments: