Monday, August 04, 2014

Trip prep

I've had more to talk about with Charro as my trip gets closer.  Clearly, I'm a bit anxious about it and all of my ED thoughts are starting to kick fully into gear.  I told her that I'm pretty sure that I'll freak out at some point, because I already am a little starting to freak out about exercise stuff.  She asked me what I usually do when I'm freaking out and using behaviors and I said, "Email you."  She said, "Good, do that.  As long as you don't go running or something like that."  She was trying to convince me that nothing will happen if I eat and don't work out.  I told her, "I don't buy it."

She dropped the F-Bomb a few times today.  I know she means business when she does that.  She always apologizes, but I don't care.  I know she's really into the conversation and trying to get a point across when she swears.

I'm starving.  I'm heading to dinner soon, so that's good.

Charro told me that I need to eat things like mac-n-cheese if there's nothing but that and meat on the menu.  I have to order things that I wouldn't normally order because my options will be limited because it's so meat heavy on the menus.  I really don't think I'll be ordering any mac-n-cheese.


No comments: