Sunday, August 03, 2014

Test run

I feel like I had a mini test run for my trip.  My parents were here yesterday, which was so nice, but that might have been my food test.  I had lunch (leftovers in my fridge that I needed to eat) and took them to a deli.  Later on, my dad wanted ice cream.  I wasn't hungry and I didn't want any, but he sort of made me get some.  We ate dinner 4 hours later.  I feel like I ate a lot and then the owner brought us dessert, so we had to eat that or she would have been offended.  Tiramisu...which none of us really like, but we had to eat it.  Blah.  I wanted to just work out after that.  I just want to run.  I woke up wanting to run.  That was one day of having to eat more than I wanted to, what am I going to do for 8 days of that?  

Here's the thing, I go back and forth between thinking I'm going to be eating more than I want to (too much) and thinking that there's not going to be anything for me to eat because it's beef country.  I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm going to have fun, that I know.

I was going to try running today, but I didn't.  Guess it's a good thing because my head felt squishy after I did the elliptical.  Grrr, I need to be able to run while I'm away.

No comments: