Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Soon to be without

I don't have a good feeling about WIF.  I seem to have lost weight since last week, which is a problem since I was supposed to gain weight by Friday.  I just sent Charro an email telling her that I don't have a good feeling about Friday.  Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens.

I went to my doctor yesterday.  I love my doctor.  She referred me to a neurologist and told me not to run until I see him.  She thought I'd be able to get in to see him in a few weeks but I don't have an appointment until the end of October.  They have put me on the cancellation list though.

My head has been bothering me the past few days, ever since trying to run on Sunday.  I can't focus on things too much.  I notice it when I'm driving and looking at the computer.  

Oh ya, so my doctor is cool.  She read the blog I was writing while on vacation.  We discussed our stays in Wyoming, because she had been there a few months earlier.  I know exactly where she stayed in town.  So cool.  We had a lot to talk about.  I told her I felt bad coming in and felt like a problem patient.  She said, "Nah, you have a thin file."  That's good.  I wonder if she saw my weight and noticed that I've lost a pound or two since I last saw her.  I'm guessing that she didn't.  I was glad I got in to see her because she's having a baby any day.

So, I may be without therapist come Friday.  I guess I'll save some money.  We'll see what happens.

No comments: