Friday, August 01, 2014

September 15

So Charro decided that I'm not weighing myself until September 15th.  Um...WHAT!!!?  Where did that date come from and why?  I looked at her and was like, "We'll I'm going to get weighed at the doctor."  She said fine.  I told her that I need to weigh myself when I get home from my trip.  She said that that's the time I need to not weigh myself.  I'm not really into that at all.

She also told me that I am not a lot to work out while I'm there.  I'm not really sure that I'm really okay with that at all.  She said NO running.  Ugh, I am not sure that I can do that.  She was like, "You're going to be at a different altitude, it would no be good for you."  Ugh, I can't NOT do anything for 8 days, I'm sorry.  I will die.  Ugh.  Blah.  I guess it's good that she's not weighing me.  

We were talking about the comment I got about me looking "juicy."  She said that maybe I look better since I've gained weight, which I find funny but I don't really think that I've gained weight.  I'll know on Friday when I weigh myself, but I think she thinks that I've gained weight.  Hmm, interesting.

Oh, last week she said we need to do another high calorie drink challenge, but I think she forgot about that.

No comments: