Thursday, August 28, 2014

Prepping

I'm pretty convinced that tomorrow will be my last day with Charro for a while.  I'm pretty sure my weight will not be where she wants it to be.  She has confidence in me, but I do not.  I'm mentally preparing myself. I'm sure I'll be quite melancholy after she fires me.  It will be sad.  :(  It's going to suck.  I'll weigh myself at the gym tonight to see what the situation is like.

I'm pretty annoyed that I have not received an email from the woman I was away with.  I mean, come on lady!  She responded to a group email that I sent but she can't respond to an important email?  I'm not okay with this.  She's losing respect in my book.

I don't feel like teaching class tonight.  It sucks that I can't jump around and do stuff.  Stupid head that I have. :( 

I want a foot message.

No comments: