Thursday, August 21, 2014

No WIF jeans allowed

Okay, so Charro has informed me that I am NOT allowed to wear my WIF jeans tomorrow.  I told her I was going to wear huge, baggy sweatshirts (yes, plural) for WIF.  As I was leaving her, actually Kruger's, office yesterday, I saw Kruger's business cards sitting on the table.  I said, "Should I take this for when you fire me next week?"  She said, "Yes."  She keeps claiming that she's not going to "fire" me, but she will.  I weigh a lot less than I'm "supposed" to.  She's going to be pissed when she weighs me tomorrow, unless I can magically gain 4 pounds by then...and then another 2 pounds by next Friday.  Let's see, that's not going to happen.

I told her that I don't care.  I said, whatever happens happens and that I'm not going to battle with her or argue with her about this anymore.  If she fires me, she fires me.  I told her I'm just not going to do this again and my weight shouldn't matter.  She doesn't like the fact that I "don't care."  It's just too exhausting to battle with her about this again.  I'm done with it.  Honestly, I don't think she wants to "fire" me.  She was like, "I'll work with you.  If you need me to tell you what snacks to eat, I will."  I told her that I wasn't going to gorge myself.  She's like "You're not going to gorge yourself."

In other news, I emailed the ED therapist that I was away with all last week.  I had to know if she picked up on anything.  Of course, after I sent the email I really wanted to take it back.  She has not responded yet, but I saw her yesterday and she said something to me about how she's been really busy and not on the computer much.  I responded with, "If you get any emails from me, you can just delete them."  She said she was not deleting anything so I told her to disregard them and she said, "I will respond, I just haven't had a chance yet."  So, she read it.  Ugh, now I'm just waiting for her response, which I have no idea when she will respond because she's going away today for like 5 days.  I know she can't write in the car because she gets car sick.  Maybe I won't hear from her.

So, this is my life right now.  WIF tomorrow.  It will suck, I don't care.

No comments: