Saturday, August 23, 2014

I want to go away

I'm not happy being here.  I want to be back in Wyoming, or maybe anywhere, like the beach.  Right now I'm just really missing Wyoming, but I think just being away is good for me.  I don't think about much when I'm away.  I don't have to worry about anything.  I get back and I do.  I mean, not like worry, worry, but there's stuff I have to be responsible for and I don't want to be.  I just need to win the lotto, that would be very helpful.

I know Charro's going to ask me if I'm eating more, when I see her on Monday.  Today, maybe I did a little, but it wasn't really intentional.  I have no plans on doing so.  I'll eat when I'm hungry and if I'm not hungry, I will not eat.

I haven't heard back from the woman I was on the trip with.  I know she's away right now, but I'm wondering if she'll remember to email me when she gets back.  I'm really curious as to what she will say to me in response to me asking her if she picked up on my "issue."  I am anxiously awaiting a response.

No comments: