Friday, August 29, 2014

I made it

I didn't think I was going to pass, but I passed WIF.  Well, I was a half a pound short, but she let it slide.  She must feel as though I'm trying and doesn't want to give up on me, I don't know.  She made me take my sweatshirt and hat off, which was not cool, especially since I had both of them on last Friday when she weighed me.  Eh, it's all good, I didn't get fired.

I was going to see her on Wednesday because I'm not seeing her on Monday because of the holiday, but I've decided that I don't want to come back to NYC just for my appointment with her, so I'm not going to see her until Friday.  She said that she was going to weigh me on Wednesday and I said, "Kruger has a scale?"  She said, "No, but I'll bring one."  That's when I informed her that I wouldn't be going on Wed.  First of all, she's going to carry a scale with her around the city?  Weird.  She said that if I got up to the weight by Wednesday than I could continue to see her.  Clearly that rule now applies to Friday since I won't see her on Wednesday.  She asked me if I wanted to do a phone sesh on Wednesday, but I haven't decided.  She thinks it would be a good idea to "continue in our pattern," but I don't really feel like paying for it.  We'll see.

She agrees that it's "not cool" that I haven't heard back from the lady (therapist) I went on vacation with.  I'm going to see this woman on Tuesday and it's going to be awkward.

I need to eat lunch but I don't know what to have.  Ugh.  I hate food.

No comments: