Thursday, August 07, 2014

A normal dream

I had a dream that I was in an outpatient program.  My friend was there with me.  It was weird, I was in my house and was sitting there with a bunch of people, I think they were the counselors at the program, but I can't really remember.  I remember realizing that I was now part of this program and that my parents were going to find out.  They found a piece of paper and had to sit down and meet with us.  I was not thrilled.  My friend was not thrilled to be there either.  At one point I was sitting there with my parents and for some reason Charro was able to see me, like on a computer screen or something, I don't think she was there.  I gave her the look like something's up and I was hoping she'd catch on.  I think she did.  Later on, I had to go to my group with Charro.  There were a bunch of people in the group and I showed up with my parents.  No one else had their parents there, but mine insisted on going.  Charro didn't know they were there.  I tried to give her a heads up before the group started.  We both thought it was not appropriate for them to come to the group, but I think they came anyway.  

I wish I could remember the dream better.

I thought my necklace broke while I was sleeping, because I woke up and there was a charm on my bed.  Turns out it was my belly ring.  I think I can fix it though.

No comments: