Friday, August 22, 2014

1000? I think not

Alright, so WIF happened.  I weighed more than I expected too, which was a good thing.  I was 100 on her scale, surprisingly enough.  She said that I need to gain weight.  I thought she said I "need to gain eight."  I said, "WHAT?!"  So she said I need to gain three pounds by next Friday, then she changed it to two pounds, to make it easier for me.  She said if I don't gain the two pounds then we "need to take a break."  God, I have heard this one so many times before, it's not even funny.  She told me that I have to eat 800-1000 extra calories a day.  WHAT!!!??  NO flipping way that is going to happen, thank you very much. So, whatever...maybe I'll gain a pound, maybe I won't.  Maybe it will be cold next Friday and I can wear more clothes, maybe it won't.  I'll take care of it.  

So then I was like, "So if I don't gain the weight and you fire me (she hates that term), then I'll have to weigh myself to see if I've gained weight to know if I come back?"  She said yes.  So I was like, "So let me get this straight, we've been working on me not weighing myself all of this time (She chimes in with, "but you have been), and now you're telling me that I have to weigh myself if I get fired to know if I weigh enough to come back in.  Isn't that counter productive?"  She kept arguing that I have been weighing myself, which I didn't do until Monday when she said "I'm going to weigh you."  So, I still think it's a little counter productive because if/when I get "fired" I will have to weigh myself all the time to know if I weigh enough to go back.  I'll tell her on Monday that I'm going to have to buy a scale.  She'll love that one.  Ha.

I don't have much to do this weekend, which I am beyond thrilled about.  I have plans tonight and tomorrow during the day, and then that's it.  I have not been here in two weeks, so I have a lot of crap to get done.

No comments: