Thursday, July 24, 2014

Waiting for the doc

I guess I haven't had much to say lately.  I guess that's a good thing.  Usually I write on here when I'm freaking out about stuff, and since I haven't written, that must mean I'm not freaking out.

I'm waiting for a call back from my doctor.  Actually, she called as I was writing this.  My blood work is fine.       I asked her a few questions about what I can and can't do for my upcoming trip.  She said that I should NOT go whitewater rafting.  She said that she didn't go, because she is pregnant, but her sister and brother in law were tossed within a few minutes and someone got hurt too.  So, she said I should not do it.  I'm okay with that.  I don't know what I'll do that day, but I'll figure something out.  I also gave her my diagnostic code for my ED.  I had to say the word "eating disorder."  I tried to get around it but it didn't work.  I asked her if she wanted my diagnostic code.  She asked "for what?"  I said, "my eating disorder."  She said yes and then said that she didn't want to put down the other one because she didn't want to screw me with insurance.  So, that was that.  I see her again in two weeks for a "lady exam."  Blah.  It was funny, the first thing she said to me was, "Are you in Wyoming now?"  I said no.

No comments: