Thursday, July 10, 2014

The last Friday?

I see Charro at the WIF office tomorrow.  Since it might be our last time in that office, and our last Friday, I'm guessing she'll do WIF.  It's been a while.  Hopefully she won't do WIF because I don't think that will go over well.

I'm afraid she's going to have bad news for me as far as freeing up her Fridays goes.  That will suck.  There's no other day that I can see her with my schedule.  I'm really hoping she can work things out, but I'm not optimistic.

I got bit by a horsefly.  It's itchy.  My cat is all snuggled up next to me.  He's cute.  I woke up too early.  I'm tired.  I need to vacuum but can't get up because said cat is squished up next to me.  That's all for my random paragraph.  

I love how cats' mouths connect to their noses and have that line from the mouth to nose that actually opens. Cat people know what I'm talking about.


No comments: