Friday, July 25, 2014

That felt good

I had a good sesh with Charro this morning.  I had a lot to talk about.  I had a very weird dream last night.  Her husband was wearing a velvet track suit and a really bad black toupee.  It was bizarre.  Anyway, we talked about my upcoming trip stuff regarding that.  I told her that I didn't need to tell my doc about my ED because there's no physical evidence to back it up.  I keep wondering if she thinks I'm lying.  Charro chimes in with "Why would you lie about that?"  She's right, I wouldn't, but still, I feel like I need physical evidence to prove to my doctor that I'm not making it up.  I'm sure it sounds crazy.  It just felt good to talk today.

Okay, Charro's arms are so skinny and I can't take it.  I don't get it.  She doesn't do anything and has skinny arms.  It's really not fair.

My insurance company has F'd up, yet again.  I can't take it.  I was so ready to yell at them today because they cannot do anything right.  They need to get it to-friggen-gether.  AHHH!

I'm hungry.

No comments: