Saturday, July 26, 2014

Running

I can't take it any more.  I need to go running.  I have to.  Concussion or not, I have to do it soon.  Maybe this week.  I know I shouldn't, but I don't think I can hold out any longer.  Are my symptoms gone?  I don't know yet, the day is young, I've only been up for an hour.  I have to run though.  I'm out of shape.  My body is getting blubbery and I don't like it one bit.  I need to get fit again.  I need to be able to go all out with my work outs.  I see my doctor in two weeks, but I can't wait that long to run.  The only thing I'm worried about is a set back for my trip, which I definitely don't want, but like I said, I don't know how much longer I can hold out.  I'm looking squishy and curvy and I don't like it.  

Time to get dressed so I can go teach aerobics.

No comments: