Sunday, July 06, 2014

Nice long weekend

The rain ended and the sky cleared up on Friday just in time for bbq number one.  Had a good time.  Party number too, also a good time and we watched the fireworks and had an awesome view of the city.  The weather has been perfect since the rain stopped.

Yesterday I went with my friend to put her cat to sleep.  Not such a fun day.  Today, another fun day.

I've realized that I sometimes don't eat enough meals.  Yesterday, eh, not the greatest.  Today, even though there's still time, probably could've eaten more.  Eh, it is what it is.  I'll have a snack.

I can't wait to go to sleep.  I'm beat.  My legs are completely shot right now.  I taught two classes yesterday and walked about 4 miles.  Today, I had planned on doing nothing but ended up walking for probably 2 1/2-3 hours.  It's all good.  

No comments: