Friday, July 04, 2014

Kruger's clock

I think my head is feeling better.  That's a good thing.  I'm not going to be stupid and I won't play field hockey next week.  I think I'll start running next week though.  We'll see how that goes.  I have to teach two classes tomorrow morning, so that could be a good test.  I haven't been pushing myself because I don't want to damage my brain further.  I told Charro that if it was any other part of my body, I'd still be out running and doing stuff.

I noticed Kruger did not have a clock in her office, so I said to Charro, "There's no clock."  She goes, "There is, but only for me."  I looked and I found it and told her the time was wrong.  It was an hour behind. She goes, "I know.  Kruger (she didn't call her that) said that if I could fix it she'd give me 5 bucks."  I said, "I'll fix it."  So I grabbed the clock and within 30 seconds I had the right time on there.  I was like, "There ya go.  Tell Kruger her old friend fixed it for her."  She goes, "I will.  We'll get a good chuckle out of it."  Oh Kruger.  I did not enjoy my time with her.  I do kind of like her office though, as much as I hate to admit it.

Okay, maybe my head doesn't feel normal yet.  Maybe I should stop looking at the computer, that will help.

I hope the rain stops before my BBQ.


No comments: