Friday, July 18, 2014

Deal or No Deal

No Deal!  I tried to strike a deal with Charro regarding my "sticks" and my upcoming trip.  I tried to explain to her that I would be out of my comfort zone when it comes to a lot of things so I should have one thing that I'm comfortable with.  She disagreed.  Let's face it, I'm going to be away with 10 people and eating every single meal with them, which is going to cause problems, I'm sure.  Then there's the fact that I can't work out because the only thing I could do while I'm away is go running, but since I can't go running because of my head, that means I can't work out.  I'll be horse back riding and doing stuff, but it's not the same.  I need to get out there and work and sweat and see results on my heart rate monitor.  That's not going to happen unless my head feels better, like tomorrow.

Charro says I need to stop weighing myself too, which probably won't happen, let's be honest.  I weigh myself once a week (or so) when I go home.  If I had a scale here, I'd be on it all the time.  Today was her last chance to weigh me and she didn't do it, so that's good. :)

I was actually hoping my doctor would call today while I was with Charro, so they could talk.  That did not happen.  I don't even know if my doctor will call with my blood work.  I'm guessing it's fine so I'm guessing she won't call.

No comments: