Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Charro in Kruger's office

I had a good sesh with Charro.  She tried convincing me to go see the doctor for my head and I kept telling her that it's pointless because I know I have a concussion and there's nothing that she can do for it.  She knows I'm seeing her in two weeks but she still wants me to go.  She goes, "I can't force you to go, but I highly recommend it."  I was like, "Well, I'm not going to go since I'll see her in two weeks."  We also talked about how I need to tell her that I have an ED and how hard it is for me to tell her because I have to speak.  She said the funniest thing in response to what I said, but I can't remember what she said exactly.  I'll have to come back to that.

So I was in Kruger's office for the first time since, well, seeing Kruger.  That was a bit odd.  Charro was running late so I met her on the street and we went up together.  The place next door was giving away mini cups of iced coffee, so I got one for her.  I don't like coffee.

So Charro thinks that telling my doctor about my concussion will be a good lead in for telling her about my ED.  We'll see.  I was like, "My blood pressure and heart rate are going to be sky high because I'll be so nervous about telling her."

We've also declared, for the 9 millionth time, that I have a compulsive exercise problem.  Hmm, ok.  I told Charro that if it was anything but my head that was injured, I'd still be running.  That's where that conversation came from.

No comments: