Monday, June 02, 2014

The heart rate monitor

My heart rate monitor came up again during my sesh today.  Charro was trying to get me to give it to her back in March, but that never happened and I think she forgot about it.  Well, it came up today and she said that I need to give it to her before she goes to Italy (Monday), but then she said, "No, we'll have to process the anxiety so you can give it to me in July when I get back."  Here's the good news, she will totally forget about that by then.  Please, she'd forget about it if she was here, never mind being away in Italy for 3 weeks. That's going to be the last thing on her mind.  I'm in luck.  I'm sure she'll want me to give it to her before I go on my trip in August, but I don't think so.  She said she wants me to give her both of them.  I told her that I don't know where one of them is, she was like "right," but I really don't.  I'm sure I could find it if I looked in the spot where I think it is, but I won't.  I could always give her the sort of broken one and keep my good one, that's an option.  :)  I'm just counting on her forgetting so I don't even think it will be an issue anyway.

Two more seshes until she leaves. (Sometimes I write "sesh's" because it looks better).  Maybe reading this new ED book that I got today will give me some stuff to talk to her about on Friday.  I should get reading.

No comments: