Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sleep therapy

I had a dream I was having a sesh with another therapist, because Charro was away.  (Funny, since she is away).  I was in the office, which was similar to one of her settings, not the office specifically, and people kept coming and going.  They were walking right through our sesh.  They were younger people leaving the group they were in.  

I was sitting on a chair talking to the woman, who's name I don't even know, and she was like "You're keeping a food log, right?"  I looked at her and said, "No."  She was like "You're not?"  I said, "No, Charro's not making me do one."  She said that she wanted me to do one for half the time.  I wasn't sure what "half the time" meant.  That's when I woke up, thanks to my cat.  

My legs are in a constant state of needing foam rolling right now.  I'll do that at the gym since my roller is not here.  

No comments: