Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Not the right choice

Hmm, I like driving sometimes because it allows me to think.  I either think or sing, both are nice.

I weighed myself.  I wasn't supposed to but I did.  I'll probably weigh myself tomorrow too.  I figure, I already did it so what's the point of not doing it now?  Ya, I guess it's that all or nothing thinking.

I'm hungry and I just ate dinner.  WTF?  I don't want to be hungry.  Maybe I should drink some water and tea.  That will fend it off for a bit.  I don't think I should be hungry and I don't like my weight, hence the desire to not eat things.  I'll end up eating, I know it.  Stupid!

Let's see what happens.

2 comments:

JC said...

Nothing wrong with weighing yourself in my opinion, but don't let it dictate your meals :) Eat when you're hungry, friend. :) Don't be so worried about it!

PTC said...

I wish I could not be so worried about it.