Tuesday, June 17, 2014

No Bertha

I've some how managed to stay off the scale so far, which is a bit shocking.  I guess I'm a big girl now.  lol...maybe too big which is why I don't want to step on the scale.  Just kidding, you know how much I love "Bertha" so I'd be stepping on as much as I could, but I'm following Charro's directions and not weighing myself.

I've been going to bed hungry the past few nights.  I haven't eaten enough during the day and at night I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want to eat so I just don't.  I try a couple of things and nothing satisfies me so I just go to bed.  That's how I deal with it...or some might say avoid it.

This is the summer of appointments.  I went to the dentist yesterday and have to go back to get a tooth I chipped 2 years ago fixed next week.  I called my GI and my doctor to set up appointments.  Charro wants me to wait to have my physical until she gets back so we can discuss things, and by things I mean me telling my doctor that I have an ED, which I don't think I need to do because I don't really have one.  I also made and eye appointment, but that's not til September.  Geez.  My insurance still sucks and hasn't processed claims.  I need to call them and get on their ass again.

That's about it.  My boss was riding my ass yesterday, which sucked.  That's life.

My dad made me french toast for breakfast.  I still had some sticks too, but whatever.

No comments: