Sunday, June 08, 2014

Lovely day in the parks

My morning started in Central Park with a run.  My legs were very tired so my run was not far, but it was fine.  I was happy to be done with it.  I came home and waited for a friend to come over and then we heading to another park for a picnic with friends.  It was a lovely picnic.  Now I'm home, tired, and have a headache.  I cannot wait to go to bed.  

I think my decision to run to my sesh tomorrow morning will be decided for me.  If I was seeing Charro at my normal time, I'd run, but I'm going early in the morning and it's supposed to rain pretty hard.  Crap, I just remembered that I have to pay her tomorrow since I won't see her.  I must remember!!

I can't wait to go to bed.  I woke up at 4 AM and didn't really get back to sleep.  Maybe that's why I have a headache.  

I have some stuff I have to do so I guess I should do it.

No comments: