Friday, June 20, 2014

Let's get physical

I've made my appointment for my physical.  I'm supposed to tell my doctor that I have an ED.  Charro wanted me to wait to make my appointment for when she was back, which I didn't really intend on doing, but it happened that way.  If I could've gotten in while she was gone, I would have, just because it fits into my schedule better.  She wants to be able to talk to me about it though.

So it's set for July 15th.  Of course I feel like I need to lose weight before I see my doctor and tell her that I sort of have an ED.  I'm pretty sure that I'll change my habits to help with me being at a weight I'm comfortable at before I go see her.  I have an afternoon appointment so I'm sure that I'm not going to want to eat or drink a lot of water before I see her.  Yes, messed up I guess, but it is what it is.  Charro won't be in favor of that at all.

I don't know what I'm going to say to my doctor.  I don't know how she'll react or if she'll believe me.  She's younger than I, so that makes it easier to tell her (I think) because she probably has had friends with EDs.  It's also bad, though, because I feel like she'll think "you're in your mid 30s and don't know how to eat."  Who knows.  We'll see, I guess.  It won't be fun.

So, that's that.  My friend is here and we were supposed to leave 3 minutes ago to head out and she's not anywhere close to being ready.  DRIVES ME INSANE!!  She is always like this and I can't take it.

I'm all ready.  I just have to pee and that's it.  Let's go people, I haven't had lunch and it's now dinner time almost.  I'm starving and want to eat!

No comments: