Saturday, June 21, 2014

It continues

Unfortunately my fatness/fat roll situation continues.  I feel like my body has changed and I'm not sure if it's because I'm eating more or because I'm 36.  My stomach does not look the way I want it to.  I want it flat.  I don't want love handles or fat rolls.  I want it to be concave.  That's all.  

I don't like having anything excess on my body.  I just want skin, bones and some muscle.  That's all.  

I'm tired.  My friend who's staying with me is getting to me, and she's only been here two days.  I have another week with her.  Luckily I'm going home to work for a few days so I'll have a bit of a respite.  

I get to see my nieces tonight.  I can't wait to see them.  My brother said that my 10 year old niece is "getting chunky."  I let him have it for that because she is not anywhere near getting chunky, first of all, and he can NOT say those things.  My sister in law is probably already doing a good job of screwing them up.  I'm sure one of them will develop an ED and I'm not okay with that.  Grrr.

I need to paint my nails.

No comments: