Saturday, June 07, 2014

Hamthighs and stomachs

Some things don't change...like me feeling and looking fat, for example.  I saw a picture of myself the other day from one of my trips to Florida over the winter.  It was a full length shot of me standing on the beach in my bikini.  Anyone who's been reading my blog knows how much I hate my hamthighs, so it should really come as no big surprise that when I saw this picture and saw how huge my legs were, I wanted to die.  (Okay, maybe not die, but tear it up and burn it).  I need to get this picture out of my mom's pile so no one has to ever see it.  I want to bring it into Charro so I can show to her so she can see that I'm not making this up, that my hamthighs are huge.  I know she'll never admit it to me, but she needs to see it for herself, even if it embarrasses me.

Now I've moved on to my stomach.  Which is huge and, ugh, just gross.  I need to get rid of it and maybe shed a few pounds.  Now's my chance.  Charro's going away for a few weeks, I can if I want to.  I probably won't because I'll her voice in my head telling me what I should be doing.  Sometimes that's good, and sometimes that really sucks.  I just want to be concave.

No comments: