Thursday, June 26, 2014

Getting antsy

I'm not working out like I'd like to because of my concussion.  I'm starting to get really antsy about the whole thing.  I feel like I'm getting totally out of shape and fat, and I don't like it.  I'm actually more concerned about  my cardiovascular abilities than my fatness.  I was getting into good running shape and then this.  I'm hoping I'll be back to running next week, but we'll see.  I think I'm smart enough now to know not to push myself too much.  Charro's going to love it when I tell her that I got a concussion.

Speaking of Charro, her time away went by fast.  I was pretty busy, so that was good.  I'll see her Monday night.  It will be nice to see her.  I don't know if it's good that she's coming back now or not.  She's going to tell me that I shouldn't be working out with my concussion and will want to know if I saw a doctor.  There's not need to see a doctor.  I'll tell her I consulted with the woman I babysit for, who is a doctor...a very smart one at that.  That will hopefully be good enough for her.  I hope she doesn't threaten to not see me because of this.  We shall see.

Okay, I'm trying not to spend much time on my computer, so I'm actually typing with my eyes closed right now.  I wonder what this is going to look like when I open them.  It could be frightening.  

No comments: