Thursday, June 12, 2014

Back fat

I got an unfortunate glimpse of my back fat while putting on my sneakers in the locker room tonight.  That was a wonderful sight to see right before I had to stand in front of people, and mirrors, and teach a class.  I guess that shirt will never be worn again.  Let's not forget to mention the fact that I had SNE, and it wasn't even cold in the room.  Farewell lime green shirt that makes me look tan (and fat).  Blah.  For one brief second I tried to do what Charro says I need to do and say, "It's just skin" but that didn't really work.

My stomach is an issue too.  Rolls...and not the kind you eat, but maybe they're from eating them.  Blah.

The End.


2 comments:

Alli said...

I've been reading your blog since you made it public many months ago and I feel quite a connection to you. I feel as of our daily thoughts are very alike.
I always wonder what city you live in, how old you are, how tall you are, - this is starting to sound weird, haha! I guess what I'm trying to say is I usually read blogs of people whose photos I've seen, etc so I know who I'm reading about. It's fun to think you perhaps look like me, but at the same time i wish I knew he girl behind tr blog! Mostly when you say you have rolls or fat...based on your other entries, I just wanna say THERE IS NO WAY YOU YOU BACK FAT!!

::emergence from lurkdom over::

:-)

PTC said...

Hi Alli,

Thanks for "unlurking" (made up word) yourself. :) I guess I look like your average person because people always tell me that I look like someone they know. All that info is floating around on my blog somewhere.

I'm sorry that your daily thoughts are like mine. That's never any fun. Do you have a blog?