Wednesday, June 04, 2014

97 months

I really hate when I feel/look 97 months pregnant.  I don't enjoy it at all.  I went shopping with my mom last night and bought a dress and tried it on when I got home.  I said to her, "I look pregnant."  She disagreed, but I think I looked pregnant.

Two more seshes before Charro heads out of the country for 3 weeks.  I know I'll want to skimp out on eating and lose weight.  I can't guarantee that I won't do that.  I go in waves.  I'll eat well for a while and then I'll decide I'm huge and need to lose weight and start skimping on things.  

I want to get my stomach to be concave.  The end.

2 comments:

J said...

There's no such thing as 97 months, silly. :P
You probably don't look pregnant at all! And... most women with a concave stomach probably look like they were bitten by a shark. lol

PTC said...

Sharks are scary.