Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weird stomach

My stomach has been a bit weird all day.  I'm not sure what it is, if it's a little bug or I had bad milk this morning.  I think it if it was the milk, I'd feel better by now.  I haven't really eaten much all day.  I had some bread and crackers for dinner, since that seemed to be a safe bet.  My cat is drinking my water, which is not helpful at the moment.  I didn't want to eat anything before I got on the train, in case I had issues, so that's why I had bread for dinner.  (I brought some back with me).  I need to get up and get a new glass of water, since mine was taken over by my four legged feline.

Charro changed out appointment to the afternoon on Friday.  That's great for me because I'll go to the gym in the morning now.  If my sesh was in the morning, I most likely would not have gone to the gym after.  So, this is good.

I need to look some stuff up, so I'm done.

No comments: