Thursday, May 29, 2014

Throw in the towel

I'm back in the "I'm fat and need to not eat" state of mind.  I look 19 months pregnant.  I feel huge.  I hate it. I bought a salad on my way home from the gym.  I don't plan on eating it tonight, but for lunch tomorrow and whatever is left over for another time.  It ends up being a huge salad so I get a few meals out of it.  Should I eat something now?  Probably, but I don't think it's gonna happen.  I had a little something before I taught class, but Charro would most likely not call that dinner.

I need to run tomorrow.  I know I probably won't want to, but I need to.  It needs to be warm and if it's not warm enough, I may end up in the gym.  I don't see Charro until the afternoon so I can work out in the morning, like I usually do.

I think I should just throw in the towel and realize that this is how I'm going to be for the rest of my life and just deal with it.  It's fine.  I guess I'm okay with it.

No comments: