Friday, May 30, 2014

Skipping it

Okay, I think I'm skipping this whole running thing.  The weather is perfect for it, but my body is tired.  I've worked out every day this week, except for Wednesday, but Wednesday I walked 9.5 miles around the city.  As much as I'd like to be outside running in the park, I don't think my body agrees with me on that.  The fatness on my body says I should go out and do it.  It's so nice out too.  Hmm.

I have to walk to Charro later, but I won't have time to walk back because I have somewhere to be, so it will only be a 2 mile walk.  That's fine.  I'll live with that.  Or, if I get the desire to run, I can always run to Charro later.

Tomorrow I'm beach bound.  I hope the weather cooperates.  Then my friends and I are going to a bbq. Sunday is supposed to be the better day of the weekend.  We shall see.  

No comments: