Thursday, May 08, 2014

Really not the best feeling

I'm having a fat freakout kind of day, and yesterday too, but today it worse.  All I could see while I was teaching aerobics was the fat rolls on my stomach, my arm fat jiggling and my back fat jiggling.  I can't take it.  I just want to not eat now.  It's not like I can go into Charro and be like "I hate my fatness and my rolls, and my jiggling arms."  She doesn't want to hear that.  I don't know what to do.  I need to work out more and eat less, I guess.  I don't know how well that will go over.  I hope I go into her office feeling this way tomorrow though, as much as it sucks to feel this way, because then I can at least talk about it and get somewhere with it, maybe.  I never feel this way when I'm there and it would be good if I did.

No comments: