Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rainy Thursday

My stomach seems to be better, which means that I guess it's time to eat again.

The weather stinks...again.

I don't know if I'm seeing Charro in the morning or the afternoon because she emailed me again to tell me I can see her in the morning because she's now available again.  I'd rather go in the afternoon so I can workout in the morning.  I don't want to get weighed.  I hate WIF.  Actually, I don't think I care as much anymore since she says she's not going to "fire" me.  She better stick to her word this time and not change her mind.

I'm sure she's going to give me another breakfast challenge.  I'm over these breakfast challenges.  I'll be fine on my trip. 

2 comments:

J said...

I challenge you to try out the breakfast challenges :)

PTC said...

Ooh, okay.