Sunday, May 04, 2014

I was planning on running outside this morning, and then I opted out because it was very cloudy out.  I went to the gym, but only for 25 minutes.  I got there and realized that my legs were tired.  I guess it's a good thing I didn't run today.  I'll run to my sesh tomorrow, kill two birds with one stone.  I did walk a lot today during my picture taking expedition.  I stopped and grabbed some dinner on my way home, which Charro won't be thrilled about because I ate it at 4:30 PM.  I'll hear about that one tomorrow.  I was hungry, what's a girl to do?

My brother made a comment about my niece "getting chunky."  I freaked (inside).  I didn't say thing other than "She is NOT getting chunky. She is fine."  Well, it bothered me for a few days so I wrote him an email.  No response, but he probably won't.  He's not great at responding in general, but I'm sure he won't respond to this one.  At least one of my nieces is going to end up with an ED because of my stupid sister-in-law and her rigidity around food.  It also doesn't help when my niece asks for a snack and she says, "go burn off some calories before you eat something."  NOT OKAY.  I wanted to smack her.  Ugh.  I will kill them (not literally) if my nieces end up disordered.

This weather is weird today.

No comments: