Thursday, May 22, 2014

Breakfast bits

It's been a busy few days so I've had no time to write.  I have to call my insurance company for the 100 millionth time today because they've screwed up, yet again!  Love them.  

On Monday, Charro said that I'd benefit from IP because of the meals and "really getting down things."  She doesn't think I need it, medically or anything, just thinks it would be beneficial for me.  I'm not going, so don't get too excited.  Never will I go.

I decided that I'm like a functional alcoholic with my ED.  I get by and no one knows I have an ED and do everything fine.  It works.

Lots to take care of today.

I think I shocked my dad yesterday morning when he was making breakfast and asked me if I wanted some and I said yes.  Must have made him happy.  He was like "Do you want a piece of french toast?  I said, "Sure."  He said, "Do you?"  I said, "Yes." He said, "Good."  So, that's nice, maybe they think I'm less disordered.

Speaking of breakfast, it's time to eat mine.

No comments: