Friday, May 02, 2014

At least through the weekend


And the food log continues through the weekend.  Charro said I have to keep doing it because I don't write down portions.  Well, I write down as little as possible because I find them to be so tedious.  Hopefully I will be done with them come Monday.

I can't tell if it's going to be nice out or not.  If the big, dark clouds stopped coming it would be a nice day.  I'll have to dress in lots of layers when I go stand outside later.

I got weighed today too, which was fine.  She had a phone call that she had to pick up, because it was her office phone and it was near the end of our sesh, so I took that time to put my sneakers on.  I didn't think she was going to weigh me, but she did, and I had sneakers on, which I never do.  So, that was good. :)

I have a pretty laid back weekend ahead of me, which is nice.  I'm doing stuff but will also have free time.

No comments: