Friday, May 09, 2014

A "Good" WIF

I must have gained weight because when Charro weighed me she said, "Good."  She wouldn't have said that if I hadn't gotten fatter...which would explain why I'm feeling fatter and seeing more fat on my body.  It all makes sense.

She revealed a little TMI this morning.  She was shaking her legs all about, which I always call her out on because she calls me out on every body part that I decide to me.  So, before I called her out on it, she was like, "I'm moving my legs because I have to go to the bathroom.  I drank coffee and water."  I said, "You can go."  She said, "No, I can wait.  I don't know why I just told you that.  I shouldn't have told you that.  I thought you were going to say something about me moving my legs."  I was like, "It's fine, we all have to go to the bathroom.  I'm always going to the bathroom."  She was like, "That's because you drink too much water!!"  She thinks my water consumption and gum chewing is an ED behavior, but it is not.

No gym for me today.  6 miles of walking should do it.  Friday is my no gym day.  Although tomorrow, since I have an obligation, I will not be teaching class and most likely will not work out either.

No comments: