Friday, April 18, 2014

Yucky days

Okay, so it's 9:08 PM and I have yet to eat dinner and I kind of have a feeling that dinner is not going to happen.  I'm screwed.  Seriously, I have to be keeping a food log now?  Why?  Charro is going to kill me.  Why does this totally suck right now?  I guess it doesn't matter, even if I eat the rest of my sandwich from lunch, she still won't think that's enough so I guess forcing myself to eat it doesn't make any sense.  Whatever, I'm screwed regardless.  I guess I just have to deal with it.  Things will be better when I go home tomorrow.  I just hope my parents don't say anything to me.

Charro told me not to weigh myself when I go home, since she weighed me, but I want to know how much I really weigh, without clothes on and first thing in the morning.  

I don't know what my issue is, but it needs to stop right now.

I can't go below 100.5 on Charro's scale, or will have even more problems.  Maybe having stuff in my pockets (unintentionally) today didn't work in my favor.

I'm exhausted.  I walked all over the city with my friend today.  It's so time for bed.

No comments: