Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Wild Night

I'm sleepy this morning, as I expected to be.  Last night was way better than I expected it to be.  :)  AWESOME.  I dreamt about it all night.

I should have worked out longer today but my eyes were like "Go home and take your contacts out."  

I wonder if Charro will be back on Friday.  I can't imagine that she won't be.  No one is out sick for a week.

I counted calories the other night while I was lying in bed.  I thought that was a good idea.  I don't second guess my decision, it's not like it made a difference with anything anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I'm so happy that it's getting nice out.  I ran outside in the mist yesterday, but I had destinations, which always makes running easier for me than just running to run.  That's boring.  That's why I like running to Charro's office, I kill two birds with one stone.  I have to get there, so by running I get there, get my workout in and save money.  She sometimes disagrees with that, but whatever.

Time to buckle down and do some work.

No comments: