Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Watch out insurance

This week seems to be dragging.  Yesterday was a beautiful day, but the rest of the week, not looking so hot (or dry).  I still feel fatter than I want to be.  I'll most likely weigh myself when I go home in 2 weeks.  I am not really supposed to weigh myself until Easter, but I never really made that promise, plus, it's close enough to Easter so in my mind it's fine.

I've resorted to sending mean tweets to my insurance company threatening legal action.  They responded pretty quickly to that tweet, we'll see how they really respond though.  I'm giving them until Monday and then  I'm calling them and telling them that I'm going to call the insurance commission.  

I really need to figure out meals.  I'm sick of the same old stuff that I eat but I don't know what to make.  I have been saying this for years, but I really need to just start looking through my cook books and start making some things.  I'll probably keep saying that for years.

Charro called me out on only eating egg whites the other day.  She's like "you know the egg baby is in the whites."  I said, "I know, but I take it out."  She was like "Ah ha!  So you can eat the yolk.  You're not eating it because of the fat."  Yep, mostly correct.  Eggs do skeeve me out though.

Charro pulled an April Fool's joke on me, but I got her back pretty good. :)  Yay.  I thought it was funny that she thought to prank me.

Oh, I had a dream that she and two others (who I saw on Saturday and she use to work with.  Well, she still works with one of them) were at my place.  Charro opened my fridge and took out OJ and took a sip and was like "Ew, this is sour."  I said, "Well, it's been in there for two months."  Then she said, "You don't have any food in here.  You need to get some food."  The dream was long, but that was the most thrilling part.

So, that's about it.  

No comments: