Friday, April 18, 2014

Surprise!! WIF!

Lots of surprises during my sesh today.  Charro's like "We're going to weigh you...right now...blind."  Um, "No, I don't think so."  She was like, "Come on, and you're not going to see it."  I fought it as long as I could but then I had to get up there.  I leaned against the wall and she didn't notice.  I needed to press down against it but I didn't.  She was like "You've lost weight."  I said, "I was leaning against the wall, my dear."  She said, "You were?  Get back on."  She told me my weight, which I was surprised about.  I actually weighed more than I thought I would have, which was good (for that weigh in).  I did have my phone in my pocket, and my keys, so that probably helped some, but I didn't go in there with crap all stuffed in my pockets and weights around my ankles, so that's a start.  I really thought I'd get on that scale and she would flip because I would weigh 98 pounds or something.  Thank God!!  She told me not to weigh myself when I go home, but I might anyway.  She said I need to gain weight and that she's going to weigh me until I do.  I gave her "the face" and we moved on.  I told her that my eating has kind of sucked so she re-instated the food logs.  I HATE food logs.  Ugh.  Hate them more than anything in the world. Yuck!  She also told me that my face looked "drawn."  I wonder who drew it. ;) Ha.  Okay, not that funny.

I'm excited for Easter.  Excited to meet my friend for lunch today.  Not excited about this cold weather.

No comments: