Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stubby arms

It was 61 degrees yesterday and then it snowed last night.  Figured that one out.

I had a dream that I had a sesh with Charro and then we walked out into her waiting room/office with desks and papers and stuff, and there were three others out there.  There were 2 girls and a guy.  They were sitting around doing their own thing and Charro was pulling out papers for me.  She pulled out this picture that I drew of my head, torso and arms.  It was a normal looking picture (well, I can't draw, so as normal as it can be for my artistic abilities...or lack there of), except she pointed out that I made my arms short, like stubby short.  She drew a line next to my arms and said, "Look how short your arms are."  I'm not really sure where this was going, and I still don't know because I don't remember the rest of the dream.  The odd thing is, in real life she told me that I have really long arms, so the dream is weird.  

I'm tired today and I have to go freeze my ass off in a few minutes.  Not looking forward to that.  At least the sun is out.

No comments: