Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Skinny sticks

My little boy is such a good boy.  He is so well behaved on the train and just lays there.  He occasionally pops his head out of the carrier to look and see what's going on.  

I saw Charro this morning.  Okay, here's my issue...she's skinny!!  It drives me insane.  She had a tight shirt on for once and her arms are like sticks.  I want my arms to be like that.  She has stick legs and no ass and is tall, which is so not fair.  Oh yeah, she has huge boobs, but I don't really need those, they'd just get in my way while I'm doing all of my sports and working out.  She has the perfect body and it's so not fair.

My feet hurt.  They're going to hurt even more when I stand outside freezing all afternoon.

No one at home said anything about my weight, which is good.  Charro is apparently going to weigh me on Friday.  Welcome back WIF.  I knew it was too good to be true and think that we were forever done with stupid WIF.  I hate WIF!!

That's about all.

No comments: