Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ramblings and counting

Today was a beautiful Spring day.  I taught aerobics.  My knee hurt and I'm not quite sure what was up with that, but I think it's okay now,  I have to test it out.  Then I went for a bike ride in the park with a friend.  Then I went and walked around downtown with another friend.  It was just so nice out.  

I'm sort of doing a little counting today.  I walked 2 miles this morning, taught class, rode 8 miles with a killer hill, and then walked another 2-3 miles.  I think that was good.  My feet hurt, probably because my shoes weren't the greatest.  I got some blisters too, which is disappointing from these shoes.  I need a foot massage.

So, I'm counting my physical activity, and sort of counting my food intake.  I haven't counted calories, but just trying to figure out if I ate too much today.  I'm not sure where this is all coming from, but I guess that doesn't matter...or maybe it does.  I just feel like tomorrow I need to eat a lot of fruit, which I love, so that's easy.  Fruit, veggies and protein.  What's up with me?  I might be getting a little obsessive...or not.  

I wonder if Charro will cancel again on Monday.  We shall see.  

I might be a little hungry right now, but it's bed time.

No comments: