Sunday, April 13, 2014

Perhaps I'm a little obsessed

I'm being quite inactive/lazy today.  I was okay with it for the first couple of hours of the day, and now I'm starting to think I should do something.  My feet ache from bad sneakers and my legs are probably too tired to run, so I guess I can take a day off.  I haven't taken a day off in a while, so I guess it's okay.  I'll get over it.  I'm planning on running to Charro tomorrow...if she doesn't cancel again.  It's supposed to be almost 75 degrees, so it will be a nice run.  I'm trying to decide if I should go to the gym before that too, or just run.  I feel like the run isn't long enough.  I mean, it really isn't.  

I need to get my butt outside since it's nice out.  I LOVE that it's finally nice out.  

It's a good thing that I don't have a FitBit.  My sister has one and I sort of want one, but let's face it, I'd be so obsessed with hitting 10,000 steps every day.  I just thought of that because I've taken about 20 steps all day and I would never get anything close to 10 thousand today if I don't do anything.  Okay, not I'm sort of starting to obsess about that and definitely feel like I need to go do something.  That makes me feel really lazy.  Well, isn't this fun!  

Right, on cue a friend calls and I'm heading out!!! Woo hoo!  

No comments: